vineri, 14 ianuarie 2011

All life is an experiment

It's not that I'm not gonna miss you because I will. It's not like i have regerets because i don't. It's just that in three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. With of without either of us.


Doesn't matter how, doesn't matter if regrets will come. Budha apparently thought that one should not dwell in the past, should not dream of the future but concentrate the mind on the present moment. And why make it any harder that it already is? Why dream when you would only end up being disappointed? "Smart people" say it is those who dream that have easier lives. I would tend to disagree. Strogly tend to strongly disagree.


That being said, why not set e belated new years resolution? Why not see if I can... wrap it up with a twist of lemmon and see if not dreaming is, by any chance, less painful than dreaming? Because I am not made to change. My fibers are too unelastic, my mind is too set and my convictions are too strong. So, no new years resolution, no revolution, just the same stupid old way and...hope it will turn out for the best in the future.

2 comentarii:

  1. "Because I am not made to change". A strong word from a stubborn man :-). I hope you will change your mind about this one :-).

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Muse - Starlight