marți, 9 martie 2010

Have you ever...?

Paperweight on my back, cover me like a blanket, mess up my bed with me, kick up the covers, I'm waiting, every word you say I think I should write down, I don't wanna forget come day light ... and no worries that's wasting time, and no need to wonder what's on my mind, it's you. I give up, I let you win, you win 'cause I'm not counting. Cam asta ar fi un rezumat al unei melodii care descrie perfect o alegorie, asa cum o vad eu. Continuarea si sfarsitul ar fi "you made it back to sleep. I wonder what you're dreaming". Cam atat...nici nu stiu ce ar fi mai mult sau ce as putea scoate pentru ca toate piesele se potrivesc de minune. Intrebarea ramane... have you ever ...stared perfection in the eyes and... lost it? Then what? WTF's next?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Muse - Starlight